Monday 13 July 2009

Womble

We've been very honoured to look after Womble for the last week. With another 2 weeks to go I've fortunately seen past the puppy dog eyes and found his true character; a hungry, horny and occasionally disobedient creature of fun.

Just tonight, countless cries of "Womble, come here!", "stop!" and "HEEL!" went unheeded as he ran into the dark on Coolangatta beach, bounding up to a group of people in the dark and scaring the crap out of them.

Having never had a dog before, I'm a bit lost when it comes to knowing how to control a dog apart from what I have seen in that dominatrix dog trainer show and what I remember from Barbara Woodhouse days.

It's strange, as I do seem to managed to deal with picking up steaming dog do-do, washing the poor boy, and walking him daily. He is a pretty good guard dog to and a strangely good judge of character, barking incessantly at someone deemed not suitable for entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment