Tuesday 21 July 2009

SOLD!

Well would you believe it; the house is under offer, and pending building and pest reports will be sorted in 35 days. It would be good to be able to move on and not have to worry about having to deal with someone I can't trust, and I'm not talking about the real estate agent.

If anything Dale deserves a medal for getting such a decent photographer round for the house, doing such a good write up, and acting as an independent voice of reason during discussions with Cathy.

There is still an open home this week, so I have to iron the doona and get the fire going for the morning, and hopefully it might continue the interest there has been in the house; it's nice to keep the momentum.

On other fronts, I've got a Bluetooth mouse that works very well thank you very much, and England have one the first test at Lords. Bit of a good day all round really. Just a pity I noticed a pair of my suit trousers seem a little bit tighter around the waist . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment