Thursday 24 October 2002

funny facts abound

I have learnt quite a few things while I have been away.
  • Northern Hemisphere compasses do not work in the southern hemisphere (FACT!)
  • 'Phoning home is hassle; you dial 8233 9009 1 001385 3170 0011 44 1273 734 179.
  • Sydney sucks money out of you
  • More people are killed on NZ roads than on UK roads yet it has 1/20 of the population. There are crosses everywhere.
  • I think New Zealand is the most beautiful place on earth to live
  • The best places to stay aren't in the Lonely Planet.
  • bananas and surfing seem to go together. Nutella and banana on toast, banana smoothie . . .
  • the more seawater you drink the better it gets
  • I miss duvets, baths and proper marmite
  • I dont miss traffic jams, miserable rude people and crap weather

No comments:

Post a Comment